Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday, October 2nd at The Palms

Time for more healing! Tonight at the Palms starting at 10:15 in the lounge, we look forward to seeing you all there!
ALSO: Don't forget that on the 23rd and 30th of this month the incredible BILL CHAMPLIN will be joining us. Bill Champlin for those of you that don't know him is the KING of the blue eyed soul singers. On top of that, Bill has written some of the most incredible and recognizable songs in American music history ("After The Love is Gone" and "Turn Your Love Around" to name two) and is a burning keyboard and guitar wiz. I had the privilege of touring Europe and Japan with Bill a couple of times and recording with him several times. He has inspired me for more years than I even want to think about!
AND, it get even better!!

Hang on to your seats -- on the 30th, it looks like MICHAEL RUFF will be here with us.

AND, accompanying him will be THE TRIO (Marco Mendoza, Renato Neto, and Joey Heredia)

Those of you that saw the TRIO last time know what this is going to be like!

For those of you that don't know Michael Ruff click here.

Let me just say this -- The first time I heard Michael I started writing, I had not really written before that and I was so inspired and moved that something inside of me happened. And he has been a source of inspiration to me ever since (over 20 years).

I guarantee that this will be an awe inspiring and soul moving night for all who attend. Put it in your calendars.

These guest artists are brought to you by the members of SANTA FE & THE FAT CITY HORNS, and all expenses are paid for by the band. We do this as our way of bringing GREAT music to our friends and fans, and a way of saying THANK YOU to all of you for supporting us and helping us keep Live music ALIVE!

And lastly, we have just incorporated a way for people to go to our website www.santafeandthefatcityhorns.com and download individual MP3's from our double "Live" CD set. The MP3's are available for purchase using PayPal or any major credit card through a secure site. PLEASE help us to pass this on to those folks that don't have a chance to be here in Las Vegas with us!

- Jerry Lopez

No comments: