Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Fair Lady Swings, July 19th 2009

2 pm, July 19th, 2009, Judy Baley Theater, UNLV, Nathan Tanouye conducts the Las Vegas Jazz Connection Orchestra to an enthusiastic full house. Special guest perfomers, Bobby Shew, Clint Holmes, and Cyndi-Lee.

Much to recount regarding this great show. Stay tuned. I have a lot of shots to review and post...
___

OK, I'm back. Random shots to follow.

Below, the esteemed Derek Jones of the Cirque Ka show, and a regular Santa Fe sub for Rochon.

Above, my son's closest childhood friend Nat Kimball on trombone. Nate is now in the Cirque Zumanity show orchestra. Known as "Numbah Two Son" at our house.

Above, Eric Tewalt of our Fat City Horns posse. I checked and approved his footwear prior to the show.

Carolyn Freeman is the best! I was honored to cover this show at her request.

Happy birthday, Nathan Tanouye (it was yesterday). He's gotta be the musical Benjamin Button. No one could be that talented at his age normally.

That was one fine show. Wow. It ran 2 and a half hours, totally packed with fine artistry.
___

See y'all tomorrow night at The Palms, 10:30 pm.

No comments: