Monday, November 21, 2011

Champlin night tonight at The Palms

Bill, Tamara, and their son Will. Add Santa Fe and The Fat City Horns. It doesn't get any better than this. A Critical Mass of Kick Yo' Ass.

Be there. I will.


Another Live HDTV shoot tonight, btw. Below, "Tuggin' On Your Sleeve." Bill, Will, and Tam. An egregiously undervalued national asset, this family.


___

POST GIG REPORT

CHAMPLIN, AN EXQUISITE AMERICAN BRAND

I have a stash of 250+ shots to review and tweak. A great show, ran way long
. I am so glad I went. I Got some good pics, will try to get them up after work.

TUESDAY 8:20 P.M., I'M BACK

OK, 55 minutes, later, after some minimal post and re-sizing on 35 pics: Photo essay...

Commentary to come. All I could do to work these shots tonight for y'all (I'm tired). I worked for these pics. The lighting is maybe half what it use to be at the Palms. Spent a lot of time in post tonight. Unusual.

But, it ain't about me. In the end, I'm just a fan like all others, and gratified to have come to know all these peeps. What musical magnificence.
___

No comments: