Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vegas's Six Most Wanted

I was just foolin' around on my iMac this morning in Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop, LOL! Click on the image to enlarge. I may do one for the entire band. BTW- our 11" x 17" color posters should be here any day. I should have them in time for Champlin night on the 14th.

WEEKEND ERRATA

Jazz on the Lake starts today, featuring Tommy Thompson. IIRC, Eugene Balog will be doing this gig tonight. And, don't forget to tune in tomorrow to Ric And Jackie Gould's great Sunday morning jazz show on 97.1 FM, 8 a.m. to noon.

BELOW: MARC RUSSO & THE YELLOWJACKETS

Yikes! 19 years ago, too. Note again that the bass cat is playin' a right-handed bass upside down/leftie, and the drummer is playin' sorta left-handed on a right-handed kit. Amazing.


UPDATE: ANOTHER VEGAS BLOG OF NOTE

The work of homeboy Mercurial Mike. Check it out:

1 comment:

MercurialMike said...

I looked for your e-mail address, and it seems I can contact you here. You have a great blog site related to the Las Vegas music scene, and I am linking to it via my blogroll tonight. Please reciprocate, if you wish.

Mike

What's Happening,Vegas?