Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Dec 12th errata


First, Jerry sent me this mp3, a tune he just sang on for a NYC based salsa group "3D Ritmo de Vida."

Pretty cool -- el Santa Lopez! Below, a cut from their new CD, "Vente Conmigo," Jerry on vocal.

Check 'em out. Great stuff.
___

JOHN WEDEMEYER ON YOUTUBE

With Ben Stone. "Man in the Mirror" tribute to the late Michael Jackson. Very nice.



Also note our bro' Tim Scott and sistahs Serena Henry and Nikki Logan among the ensemble.
___

OK, I bet Rob Mader put this together.



Yep. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.
___

MISC O/T

Cuz Jojo hipped me to the big wave action off the central CA coast this week (he lives in Pacific Grove). Wow.

Yikes!

APROPOS OF NOTHING, LOL!

I was out running errands the other day and ran across this billboard on S. Decatur at Oquendo. Just happened to have my camera with me.

Uh, OK...

They say there are now more "medical marijuana" shops in the L.A. area than there are Starbucks.
___

BTW, Ellis Hall will again appear with the Lon Bronson band, tonight at The Cannery, 9 - 11:30 pm.

No comments: