Thursday, March 04, 2010

March 4th errata

We're now up on iTunes. :)

So, peeps can now buy Santa Fe CDs via CD Baby, Strokeland Records, and downloads through iTunes. Nice. Spread the word.

Latest blog stats update. Feb 2008 through Feb 2010.


I am gonna try my best to keep growing the blog. My new day gig circumstances are gonna crimp my time, but I have far too much work in this thing to let it slide now. Apropos of that, If anyone would like to be an associate Santa Fe blogger. I'd be glad to consider it. Email bobbyg@fatcityhorns.com.
___

SONS OF CHAMPLIN TOUR


Cheryl and I will be at the Saturday night show in Petaluma. I will, of course, shoot pics for the blog.

UPCOMING

Klip It For Kidz. This is a great cause. I performed some of my acoustic schtick at it last year. Will do so again if they need me.
___

THIS JUST IN

If you've yet to hear Michael Ray Tyler, you are missing a serious Bad Boy talent.
___

No comments: