Thursday, March 11, 2010

Negrita Night continued at The Bootlegger - March 10th

Last night I had to attend a medical dinner symposium over at Panevino for my newly resurrected day gig (poor me; glorious antipasta and salad, filet mignon and lobster, continually full wine glass, elegant dessert). After which I bopped over to The Bootlegger for an abbreviated hang.

Jerry and the cats will be doing this at least for a few more Wednesdays. The music is so fine. Exquisitely relaxed yet at once precise and energetically thumping. I hated to have to leave.
___


THIS WEEKEND


SUNDAY


1:30 - 3:30 pm, our amazing Sistah Michaelina Bellamy hosts the Las Vegas Superband. A serious big band hang. 6940 S. Eastern Avenue, Henderson (south off the 215 at Eastern, just past Serene, on the left).
___

1 comment:

Michaelina said...

Bobby...thankyou for being so gracious. I appreciate this so much. Hugzzz
M