Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 26th weekend updates

First, a reminder that Christine La Fond and her outstanding group Odyssey will be in the Celebration Lounge at the Trop LV this weekend. Also, tomorrow afternoon my bro' Tony De Augustine will be in concert with his great quartet.

Also, Sunday afternoon, Diane Ellis appears at the Las Vegas Rocks Cafe, 1 pm, 450 Fremont St.

Again, be sure to click through the various links in my "Around Town" links box on the right.
___

O/T ERRATA

Is this really Andy Ebon, LOL!


This commercial is all over the TeeVee these days. Cat just flashes me to Andy.
___

I GOT'CHER "MARCH MADNESS" RIGHT HERE...

Cheryl and I will be at the Petaluma show. :)

Tomorrow morning, tune in. It's a great show. Santa Fe & The Fat City Horns are in the rotation this week, too.

MONDAY ON InsideMusicast:


No comments: