Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 12th show at The Palms

I left early. Band was smokin' but I have a 7 a.m. DayGigIstan call. Ugh.

Thanks to everyone for comin' out. More later...

A FEW MORE SHOTS

I don't have many good shots from Monday night (the smoke machined Bee Gees disco lighting sucked pretty bad, and the new crammed-in seating makes it difficult to get good shot angles without bothering the fans), and I'm totally jacked up at work this week. The final federal regulations bearing on my day job were just released -- 864 pages of brain-numbing detail we're all huddled over with sticky notes and highlighters. So, this is all I have at the moment.

WED: Don't forget "Negrita Night" tonight at The Bootlegger (S. LV Blvd at Robindale).
___

STING'S DAUGHTER

Wow. Fruit & Tree. Imogen Heap, look out...


No comments: