Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Monday May 5th post- Palms show update

At the moment, I only have time for a brief update. I scored a motherload of good shots Monday night, so I'll post a lot of the keepers as time permits. To all of you who've emailed and/or called, we really appreciate the condolences. Even though you know it's coming and it's gotta happen, it's still all pretty surreal at the moment. Missin' my Pop pretty bad today.

The gig: John Wedemeyer absolutely lit the joint up, man. Lotta peeps weren't already hip to him, but they indeed are now.


Tony Davich is back in Santa Fe, with a vengeance. This cat sings his ass off.

Above, the Seat of Funk lady was so entranced, she failed to dance!

Jerry got a great haircut. I asked him "so, what's up? is there a deployment or bail hearing I'm not aware of?" LOL!

One other quick note before I have to split for now:
Join Boy Katindig on Saturday, May 10th from 7pm to 10pm for free Jazz at Lake Las Vegas Saturday Night Jazz Series. Jazz at the Lake is here! Join Ric and Jackie Gould from 97.1 The Point in welcoming Boy Katindig back this season. Boy will delight you with smooth jazz selections from the Rippingtons to Fourplay to originals from his latest CD "Groovin' High". See you out on the lawn this Saturday, May 10 from 7 to 10pm!!
______

THURSDAY QUICK UPDATE

More pics...

No comments: