Monday, March 01, 2010

March 1st show at the Trop LV

Also, tonight in the Celebration Lounge adjacent the Tiffany Theater after the show, the Tom Elan Big Band! Join us.
___
Also today, the Jerry Lopez interview on InsideMusicast.

Awesome. InsideMusicast is a great, great resource. They do a fabulous job.
___

A NOTE ON POST-GIG BLOG UPDATES

As some of you know, I return to my former day job (medical information technology consultant for our NV-UT Medicare QIO contractor) tomorrow morning after a 3 year layoff (3 yrs to the day today). Consequently, there will be no more staying up 'til 4 or 5 am doing the blog updates. Gotta get home right after the show and squeeze in some decent Zzzzz's so I can be functional at 8 on Tuesday mornings. Blogging will have to wait 'til after I get home from the office. Eventually I plan on acquiring a fully racked-out MacBook Pro with which to do at least some live blogging right from the show
.

Hang with me, my friends.
___

No comments: