Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 27th gig at The Palms

Blogging will be delayed. It's 3:45 a.m., and I just got home. I was heading down I-15 when Jerry called me to say, 'hey, you're right behind me, you wanna go get something to eat?'

A no-brainer. I have just had the most glorious conversation, after the most glorious of music tonight. I am so blessed.


I just dumped 138 pics outa my camera. Got a lot to weed through. Tomorrow.

We had special guests tonight, Alex Ligertwood (Santana and many others) and Brandon Fields (uh, everybody in the business?). Wow-eee.


Tuesday: I'm back up. Nailed some good shots of Mr. Come Back Home, and His Much Older Brother Dr. Lenny.

Below, some additional random shots. I didn't have all that great a shooting night, my "keeper" percentage was relatively low this time.

Brandon, thanks for comin' to hang and sit in. Awesome, bro'. Cat reminds me of my favorite reed dude Marc Russo. Here's a nice YouTube clip I found of Brandon:

No comments: