Saturday, November 28, 2009

The excruciating wait is almost over

On two counts. [1] Santa Fe and The Fat City Horns return to the Stage this Monday night (Nov 30th) after their long hiatus so Jerry, Jamie, Eddie Garcia, and Rochon could go out on tour with our bro' Bill Champlin, and, [2] I now have a UPS Tracking Number from Disc Makers for the shipment of the new CD dupe run. I'm hoping it'll be here Monday. But, given the curtailed Thanksgiving Holiday work week, it would not surprise me were the CDs not to arrive 'til mid-week. Either way, we'll have 'em next week, and I have a pretty large number of pre-orders to process once they're here.

BTW, the blog has also been "dark" this week 'cause Cheryl and I have been down on the farm in Alabama at her Mom & Dad's place
.

LOL, a quarter century ago, Cheryl and her brothers and sisters were the ones bringing babies to the home place (our son Nick, and his infant cousins). Now, below we welcome (L/R below) Eli and Kinsley, offspring of our nephew Brian and niece Courtney.

Great trip. Good to be back, though, and I look forward to seein' y'all Monday night.
___


TONIGHT:
THE CORDLE-SCOTT BAND
at THE RHYTHM KITCHEN

Brad and Tim and the cats will be doing a live recording during their gig tonight, so, everyone that can get by, please do (Decatur & 215).
___

Speaking of Bill, here's a shot Jamie sent me via his Blackberry. My friend Kurt and Bill backstage at the final Bichin Tour gig in Seattle last Sunday.

No comments: