Friday, January 08, 2010

January 8th weekend updates

First, tomorrow night at 10 pm, Jerry will do a live interview on KDWN 720 AM radio with Sherial Bratcher.

I was gonna stream-rip it for ya and then embed it on the blog, but they called and asked me to come and take shots for the blog, which I will indeed do instead.

ARTISTSHARE

Ran across an interesting post on Jon Taplin's blog earlier in the week.

(Click the image for his post)

(Click the image for their site)

"Membership Fan supported" business model. Where Have I heard that before?

(Click the image for my blog post on Deep Rock Drive )

While Deep Rock Drive looks to now be kaput, artistShare may comprise a better business model. Encouragingly, three of their artists have snagged Grammy nods.

I hope this works well in win-win-win fashion, for the artists, the fans, and the company.

More to come, stay tuned.
___

A FACEBOOK NOTE FROM JERRY
Jerry Lopez I want to thank all who came out to the Bootlegger gig on Wed. night. We had so much fun that we are going to do it for the next 2 Wednesdays! If you missed it this last Wed. we have 2 more! I have invited a couple of guests to throw their healing into the stew as well.


No comments: